Are you a first-time patient? It is our goal to provide you with trusted, professional, and confidential medical services.
Your Medical Consultation
Your Professional Medical consultation is free. Our highly qualified staff of Medical Professionals are trained in reproductive healthcare. We will provide you with quality care, evidence-based education and answer any questions regarding your pregnancy, empowering you to make the choice best for your situation.
What you can expect at your visit:
- We provide urine hCG pregnancy testing.
- After a medical evaluation, we will provide a limited obstetrical ultrasound exam to evaluate whether or not there is a viable pregnancy.
This will get you the information you need to stay safe and make an informed decision.
- Our limited obstetrical ultrasound exams can determine gestational age (how far along you are) and cost you nothing.
- We can also determine if you have a viable pregnancy (is the fetus alive?). If not, you will likely miscarry naturally and you will not need to go through the distress and expense of an abortion. 15% - 20% of pregnancies end in miscarriage.
- We can confirm that the pregnancy is in the uterus. This is important as treatment for an ectopic pregnancy is an emergency that requires immediate medical intervention.
- We do not gain anything monetarily by giving you evidence-based medical services and education.
"Everything is nice and professional, very attentive staff."
After Your Exam
After free pregnancy testing and your limited obstetrical ultrasound exam is complete, we will continue your private consultation with a medical professional, review your personal goals and address any questions or concerns regarding pregnancy or pregnancy termination.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!